Sunday, August 31, 2008

Parkway is the WAY to go!

Hi guys...Love all..Today i got to meet up with Wanting to develop her photos..We went over to the hawker to eat Hokkien mee man..The mee is fucking POWER la.. We sat there eating and chatting away...and soon we procceed to Parkway to develop her pics..

We went around shopping and i decided to get a mask for my face..My face is kinda dry now so i need to moisture it..Need to wait and tahan till this 11th..I will go and buy kose mask la..Must upgrade and use sometime better..Don know if i am thinking too much..Now my face begin to itch..I buy wan also not cheap k..One for $4 hor..NS guy very poor de k!

While we were making our way out from Mac, i saw my friend ISSAc..We are not that close so after some chit chat session , i want to leave..But just before i left, i asked

Lester: Hey Issac, what r u doing here?

Issac: Im doing some volunteering work, SELLING COUPONS.

Hell man, when i heard sell coupon, i wan to "siam" man! but i know siam bu hu! I saw the coupon got $1 and $2 wan. So no choice, i thought aiya buy the $1 oNe enough la.. But....

Issac: Would u mind if u can buy from me!

Lester: Can I buy $1 only?

Issac: This ticket cost $5 each...

Lester: Ok buy lor..

So i Boi bian, but to buy la..Dear friends, pls pls pls don ask me buy all this kind of nonsense la..I don like want! U know $5 i can eat so many things and use the money to top up my fare card man!

So guys, i still love all of u..

Lustylester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home