Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Thai Pics 2008...


Ok this is my favourite pic with this cute italian guy.. I am so sorry all the pics are in random order so i will bring u guys through so do enjoy! Everytime we visit Thailand, we will have competition! We need to look for guys in Thailand that we deem handsome to take photos...


How can i resist the temptation to take photos with guys ! This guy is from italy and he set up his own bar call BARBAR at Silom...the GAY district!

I just go up to him and have a small chat and i told the gals i got smitten by him..Just look at his hands..Its wrapped around my waist! I got to admit i got juice for that very second....i wan to go back next yr after i ORD man...Jus to be with him..Baby wait for me!


Ok. this is our departure photos...heading back to Spore! The feeling sucks man..I really missed Thailand and feel like crying when i was on the plane..The ppl there are so nice and not to mention that the guys are good looking too..o baby..I feel that Physically I am in Spore but emotionally i am still attached to Thailand....



Everytime we go Thailand, we never fail to go massage..But i don really like letting ppl to wash my feets..So on our second visit to the center, i told the gals I wan to experience the GAY scene in Thailand while they do their massage..I went ahead and it was fun man..


This guy is one of the worker from the center and he can speak chinese very well..He was introduced to me by my masseur on our first visit! My masseur taught me how to say Blowjob and Anal Sex in Thai man and i can even remember till now..I am so good at this man...especially in all dirty sex terms!


BlowJob


GIM JIAO


ANAL sex


GIM TUI


He looks kinda pervertic and from the look in his eyes, it seems he wan to suck me DRY!...hahah..we even exchange number and next yr, i am so determined to look for him! I feel that the thai lesson i took comes in kinda handy as i can make friends with them easily and bargaining comes easy as well.


This is one of the worker named NAT working at the Gay district...This time round i am so adventurous man..I went to the gay district alone for some eye-opening sensation...I just ordered a glass of juice and sat there waiting for ppl to hook me up..But i failed to attract any attention! But i got to see angmohs hugging the thais and they get touchy and kiss ard!

I like baby!

This waiter is from a pub known as TELEPHONE...I told the gals i wan something special for this trip! so all the planning was done by me! I told them i wan to go tho TELEPHONE as the magazines and travel guides say its a must visit place at thai gay district! Their ideas are so kinky and i love it...At every table there is a Telephone..so if u wan to hook up the guy that u like on the other table, just ring him up and love and sex will end the story..



Ok, i got to know this guy from another pub..I just want to go ard and have a look at all the pubs..I think he look at Gary Cao..hahahaha..O thais are so friendly and they love to take photos with u man..Like look at his hands, its ard my waist again..All i can say Temptation lurks ard at GAY Pub in Thai..But i am loving it!



These are the photos taken at RCA..A well-known clubbing house at BKK! Of course, as the gals are drinking away, i let my gay hormones run wild by going ard and take photos with the guys i deem HANDSOME!



His complexion is fucking good and i cant resist to take photos with him man..He is good looking right! like some hongkong actor!

O this dude here must be some MODEL! Look at his eyes so smouldering and i look like a underage kid beside him man..He don have to try very hard to look high fashion..O god, no wonder i cant be model la!..Maybe i should try my luck to do porn at USA..Maybe my malnourished looks will sell there!...

O I must have force the gals too hard...I don let them have sufficient sleep...I will purposely draw the curtains so to disturb them from their beauty sleep..Make them wake up to go shopping with me..set time for them to meet up and never say the word " tired" as a fine of 10 Baht will be imposed..But the gals still wan me to go Thailand with them man..O u guys are so sweet la..


Condoms and cabbages..There are more pics but they are still with hydi..All the deco are made of condoms and after dinner condoms will be issued rather than the Mints we received in Spore! I love the idea and i got to say their condoms fit my DICK to a T!


oK this is a place we never fail to visit..The Erawin Shrine man..I pray real hard this time round as i hope to get my dream job after i ORD...

This is my favourite of the bunch! The three of us look so fitted into the lens and we are so sexy..Look at my mouth..all ready to do a blowjob!


Some kissing games...i just love kissing guys..


The pics that u are about to view now were taken at HuaHin...A beach resort at Thailand..We arrived at BKK 1230 in e morning and we waited at the airport till 4.00am before we set our foot for the bus station (Southern Bus Terminal). The journey from the bus station to huahin took us 3.5 hrs man but the scene at Huahin just blew me away!

BEAUTIFUL







Posing for High Fashion Editoral..


Jumping ard the pool to take photos


Acting sexy in MY swimming Trunks
















O great, i had a great time with the gals. After sticking all the photos in the album, i had a pinch of sadness lingers inside me man.. i REALLY MISSED THE time we spent tgt at Thailand...I am so looking forward to go overseas with the gals again... and not forgetting to piss them off whenever i can

Hydi and Eemay, thanks for everything and i love u gals man....

Lustylester signing out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home