I MISS THAILAND SO much!!!
O hi guys, i am back from Thailand..and i believed that i am seeping into some kind of "miss Thailand depression". I had so much fun with the gals over there and i have definitely worn them out by not letting them sleep or rest....Hahahah.... I was telling my mom how much i miss thailand and she said that i am suffering from " Thailand Black magic"!
No pics though as i am collating it with Hydi..but i really had my fair share of fun over there..From swimming at the resort to visiting the gay pubs just made my stay at thailand more than just memorable...
In short, i really hope to go back there once again with the gals to continue our season 4 next yr MAY after i finish my sentence!
CHAN RUCK BUT TI THAI
I LOVE THAILAND
Lustylester signing out



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home