When Porn Meets Vomit @ Geogres!
O hi guys, It's blogging time. O hell! I had so much fun with my mates at Siglap! We went for a drink and thank god, i didnt vomit at all! I am not a good drinker la..So just drink abit and play along la...I believed that after this gathering, we get to know one another better!
Johnathan and me acting Gangster!
Weikun, seetoh lye and me! O great Weikun is DRUNK!
I just enjoyed taking photos of ppl getting Drunk! HAha, weikun was drunk and he was blabbering nonsense non stop. sO when he was peeing, i took the photo of his " BIRD" !
EwaN, jOhnathan and me..The Easter Sign!
Seetoh! My best buddy! Cant believe that his dad is the BIT lecturer in TP man! SO look like his dad man! He is a very nice guy man! I enjoyed his company very very much! I will definitely miss him once he ORD as he is going back to Canada!
Pic of the day! Finally, all these shit ends at 2.30 in the morning and i believed everyone had fun la. So tired, going to sleep now. Love Lustylester



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home