Saturday, June 14, 2008

When Estee Met Me!


Today i had a great time! Met up with sophie and the rest to celebrate Panghongs birthday at Swisssotel Baby! Thank god Evon is working there if not the bill will amt up to $400 man. We only paid half. Sorry got no pic as i didn bring the camer out! But we had the great time man! Not only the food is nice and Damn the surrounding is so good!

While i was waiting for the gals at the bus station, i took a seat in the picture taking machine. o BABY, I didn take any proper photo without my Specs! So i just slot in $6 and Vola..My high fashion photo baby! I feel that the photo taking machine is far more better than the one that i took under my block. With the machine, u can adjust the size of focus and your head look bigger!


Later after the buffet, i met up with Wanting to buy perfume man! I cant stop thinking of the smell and it made me feel so sensual by spraying on me. She found one shop that sell cheaper perfume baby! I bought mine at only $75 which just fit into my budget. I have been looking for one for a long time. So happy that i managed to get it! Wan bought a Incento From ferragamo!
So fucking broke now and i fear that i might not have enough money to pay for my saving plan! May i think i have cause u trouble man!
My acne has been coming back and i am very pissed off now!
Lustylester Signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home