Friday, June 13, 2008

LongChamp LongChamp..ALL THE WAY!

O hi ppl, how is everyone doing? I am doing fine too.. Was kinda exhausted now.. No idea why. Went for my Lasik review today and the nurse said that my eye sight has regained back to 6/6..meaning perfect vision. I am so happy. But i need to be consistent in dripping the eye drops and recovery will be done in no time!

Went shopping alone and i wanted to buy my estee lauder for myself but there is either no stock or i find the price too steep! Was hanging ard the the thought of getting my mom a bag struck! All along she wanted a longchamp handbag and so coincidently that i just gotten my pay!

ITS SHOPPING TIME!

Gotten my mom a set. A small size handbag and a replicate of the big one. I know she likes it and she is really happy abt it! No choice la, only got one mom and she is the best la!Despite the fact that we quarrel at times like once in 4 months but we make up pretty fast la!

O god, i have been spending like no ppl business man! Need to save as i have apply my leave to go Thailand with the bitches! Yes i am so excited abt it man! Finally can get out of spore and have fun man! I am meeting hydi this sun to book out tickets man!

Too exhausted even to PCC today

Lustylester signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home