Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALL abt being more Perfect!


Hi all, sorry for not updating my blog regularly again...Was too tired recently and i just wan to stay away from the com for a while...Went over to the Lasik Surgery Clinic at Paragon recently.. It is founded by my army mate's uncle. He brought me over and explained all the procedures and price range to me..


All along, i wanted a perfect eyesight. I might look better with my glasses becoz of my SMAll EYES..but just imagine the hassle and trouble i can save without glasses.. Lasik is a permanent solution to my problem. Many has done it and only one in Spore is blind becoz that of inflammation. The chances of getting blind is very low and the recovery rate is very fast.

I discussed with my mom, she is all in and encouraged me to do it. I decided to use my ang pow money for 20 yrs to finance this surgery. Most likely i will do it in DEC so i can have ample rest during my off days... I am all in!

Recently, i have been sticking to my regime regularly and i noticed that my pores ard my nose are getting bigger..So i decided to reduce the days but increase the duration...2 days ago, i went to Bedok Reservior for my regime.. It was the dragon Boat competition.. NABEI, i feel so inferior as most of the guys are so big and some GALS can even carry the canoe boat all by herself..sO proud of them.


I was thinking, if i am given an option to choose a flawess skin or a Fucking BEEF up body, my option is clear..I will defin choose a flawless skin...so i have been doing my KOSE mask..so pampering...
OK sigining off lustylester...
ps: Hydi and eemay, we re meeting this wed, lets go visit mother-in law..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home