Back to the Past..Adult Supervision required!
After all the exercise i have done, i am totally drained! So today, i decided to stay at home to take a good rest. I have no idea why i have the urge to spend everytime i go out. In order to save, i ever thought of cutting my atm card away. I have done it once and the pain of not getting money on hand is simply torturous!
So today i decided to blog on my BTSS life. My life as a student in Bedok Town Sec. I must admit that i truly enjoyed the time I spent at Btss. During the growing up phrase, we encountered and exp many things. For instance, my first PCC exp happened when i was in Sec 3. From then, i am thankful to God for creating the BEST TOY for me.
Btss has always been a school for international students. They hail from China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, India and even South Korea. Most of them are very hardworking and often topped the school. I got to know most of them in my level and till now, we are still in contact. For eg. Dariga, Fenny, Grace,Welly ....They are the best man...But some of the friends be it Local or Foreign are not worth mentioning la...
The teachers are the best over at BTSS. Most of them are inspring and often encouraging. ITs a gd thing abt neighbourhood school. There are not many students so the time we spent with the teachers are rather sufficient. I missed all of them. From Mr Ivean Liew to Mr Bernard Low to My MT teacher Mrs Hoon....I will go back some day to visit them. Love all of u.
My results was far from impressive la. I dint do well for my 'O'. I must admit that i didn study hard enough. Was slacking all the way even until premils. Ok That will be the biggest regret that i have in life. If i put in more effort, i might just do well enough to make it to Business School in Tp. In e end, i needed to retake my 'O's. Thank god, i just got 17 pts to make it to TP Biz.
Sometimes, things can be kinda perplex and confusing. What will my life be if i just enrol myself to any IT or Eng course? If i dint retake my "O"s, I can never neet the most wonderful ppl in my life. From the gaus to Gossipys to thaya...How my life will turn out to be?
Ok all along even till now, i am not e good looking one. But at least, i changed ok. I will try to improve and make myself look more presentable.
oK Signing off....Lustylester



1 Comments:
LEsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
hw can u put this piccccccc......
aiyoyoyoyoyoyoy... so Ugly cann...
can put more pretty de maa...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home