Sunday, March 16, 2008

WHAT REALLY MATTERS!


Hey, this will be my most emotional and depressed entry ever. Even we promised one another not to key in depressing entry but lets just make an exception today.

When conflict arises, i don like to sit there and act as if nothing happen. I know if no one stand out to clarify the issues, things will get out of hand. Wanting and Shalyn, did u guys remember the misunderstanding between Rain and me. I am thankful to have 2 of u standing outside the gals toilet with me just to talk sense and explain the situation to Rain.I love u Gals!

THere was once i overslept and handed in Thaya's grp project late for submission. I was so sorry as her teacher warned her that it might affect her overall grade. I remember thaya was swearing vulgarities and i knew she was angry. I didn blame her even some of the vulgarities were directed at me. After the whole incident, thaya came over and apologised to me as she don mean to hurl vulgarities at me. i mean best friends do quarrelled and talked things out to resolve conflicts.

Bestie always fight. Just before hydi become a AS, i was mocking at her. Saying with her small eyes, she cant make it. I think i have carried the joke too far and somehow my words have hurt her. The second was the fight at Thai. I was the fifth guy that made her wept in her life man. Glad that hydi and i said things out so the rate of our conflict didn get out of hand!
Yokeleng, u bitch ass. Ok although we didnt fight before but u are one of the nicest gal i ever know in the class. Especially tHE Words u said to me when i am taking my driving test. I really appreciated it man!

I am glad that i know all these gals in my life. Some friends can be trusted with all your secrets and some don! the most important thing is to jiang xin bi xin.

Enough of all these shit! Need to go try on my ESP shirt! Love all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home