Haji Lane UNDISCOVERED!
Hi to all, sorry for all the delay. Have been kinda busy these few days. I need to give a PAD PAD PAD on hydi's small breast for updating our blog three entries straight! I LOVE U DEER! U have brought us closer to the outside world man! The pics are STUNNING man!
Met up with the char, qiang and hydi to Haji Lane--Blue Jazz. I love love love that pLACE. The pace and mood was soothing and the place seems to be cut out from the HUStle and bustle of Spore. TheHAJI LANE has this retaining attraction that i fell for it Instantly. I wanted to go AGain man!.. BTW the food is afforable too..Suitable for A--Y guys and students!
Before i sign off...FASHION TIPS FROM LUSTYLESTER FASHION GURU
NEVER NEVER NEVER wear a dark COLOUR bra if u are wearing SOMETHING light FROM the OUTSIDE! tHE MIDDLE GAL IS A gd EXAMPLE!
BUt at least she is no longer the small MI MI i used to know now!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home