The reunion of the gau..
o HI to all, as promised i need to do my updates. Got to meet up with may at Mustafa. I asked her along so she can help me to carry the weights. I am so skinny and i have been trying real hard to gain mass man. I wan a stronger body and that will be my resolution for this year. i wan to reach 60 kg by year end. I am going all out for it man..
Ok, after the buying of weights. may and i made our way to hydi's house to have our steamboat session. It was a heart warming event as we get to interact with hydi's grandma and cousins. But the shit thing is we have to refrain ourselves from scolding Vulgarities. O god, it was hard but all of us pull it off!
Initally, the thought of buying new year clothes was out of the pic. I wan to save up so i can go thai with the gaus. But i don wan the same clothes that i wear to appear in my CNY pics so i got down to town to shop alone.
Was too lazy to shop and in the end i bought 3 tops man! Total DAMAGE: $100. i wasnt keen to buy the latest design so all my clothes were bought at 50 % off.
Lustylester Signing Off...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home