Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF


THANK GOD TODAY IS FRIDAY..yes it marks the end of the week. There are so many thing to accomplish man. Recently, i had attended Thaya's wedding and i took serveral videos and pics during thE ceremony. I have to give a pad on Wanting's breast as she have been diligently updated all the pics and not forgetting that she even scan the photos up. Well-done wanting..


Ok as for me, i have ZERO patience to upload all the pics so i decided to come up with a video. Ok its not EASY and sorry for the delay. I promise the GOSSIPY to load it on youtube. I have been editing it for this whole fucking week and i feel that there is something still missing from it. I wan to perfect the whole thing but my com have been giving me problem as it keep on HANGING whenever i try to add in new animation to the pics or video.


So, this sunday, i decided to devote my whole fucking sunday just to finish and perfect the video. Gals bear with me and trust me after the commencing of the video, we are going to be REAL MODELS....


lustylester signing off ....yes going to V8 TML..THE TREAT WILL BE ON QIANG..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home