I am Back..bring A sleazy ENTRY!
Hi to all, i am so sorry for the delay..I know u guys must have missed me DEARLY. oK got to update now! I have my reasons for not updating regularly ok. My best friend HYDI said that i was too skinny and when i HUG her she thought she was hugging a SKINNY ERECT DICK! So in order to give her more security, i have been exercise regularly! Bt till date, i am still so skinny!
The dickhead & Small Eye Bitch!
Currently i am searching for jobs. But as a A--y guy, we are not allowed to work as this will violate some stupid laws. I am so desperate for money man. The Pathetic $500 is not enough to substain my spendings as transport took up like ard 40% of the pay!Whats the use of serving when i can earn more if i go out to work part-time! Ok, whatever it is , i hope all this shit will past by in the blink of eyes!
Hertiage Center with my family!
Ok.I need to thank a few groups of ppl who celebrated my brithday with me. The tb019 gals, thanks for the perfumes . The Tioeasters, thanks for the shirt and the photo frame. The Gossipy, thanks for the thai food treat. Lastly, The Gaubusters. Thanks for the Lascote Shirt!
My Btss Classmates!
Ok, i have been living my life at its best. Nothing major happen to my love ones and everything seems great. So recently, the Gossipys met up with the CORALESE to a CAntonese treat at Pan Pacific, where ting ting is working at. We took several pics and we had fun. Ting, thanks for e good recommendation. Pls check out the price of the Japanese food man. I love to eat SASHIMI man..Just like a PIECE OF RAW(DICK) MEAT STICKING INTO MY MOUTH....i love ORAL!
After departing with ting ting, the gossipy went ard to look for laptop bag but invaild. However, the real fun begins as we went to the CIVIL ENGINE HERTIAGE center! I was fun and i truly enjoy myself. The pics we took are totally AMAZING AND BREATHTAKING OK..so much like model confirm to be!
PIc of the day..
sOme might be digusted by the cover.
Some might love it.
Some might even wan to purchase it.
Being a model, i took great pics, i can sing the Unbeatable songs
The one last thing that i didnt try is ACTING!
I decided to give my career a BREAK THROUGH!
Hereby, i present to u.....
....
.............
.......
GANGBANG GAY 22...BECAUSE I STAY AT 22TH Level!!!
Lustylester signing out..LOVE ALL!
Its Ava at all MAJOR DEPARTMENTAL stores..Go grab yours now! There is a free chicken rice coupon included!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home