Friday, March 21, 2008

What a day! A scam or just PURELY an accident? U decide!


I have a incident to share. Ytd, i was rushing off to Lavender to take my Thai Lesson. When i was taking the escalator, there was this 40s malay lady standing infront of me.Upon reaching, she tripped and fell. I was standing one step away from her. She fell flat on her face on to the floor. I was dumbfounded as she was weeping away! I was shocked and stood there for 2 secs! I was contemplating whether to help her up anot as we are of diff sexes! It might cause misunderstanding!


I have no idea how many ppl was looking at us. I was calling out to her but she kept on crying.


A lady came and said: "CAN U PLS HELP HER UP!"

I: " I didnt tripped her down.

Lady looking pissed: CAN U HELP HER UP"!

I: We are of diff sexes, as i might cause misunderstanding!


I wanted to help her up but i am afraid that those who saw the incident thought i tripped her! So instantly, my first reply is : I didnt trip her down! Hey, i am not an asshole. I have always been helpful wat. I tried to help when things are within my means! I am not trying to find excuses.


So as that lady helped the auntie up, i helped to pick up her glasses and assist her in wearing it back.So, normally, when ppl help u , the first word that all of us would say is :THANK YOU! But i was shocked when the auntie open her mouth: I GOT NO MONEY AND I AM VERY POOR!


Upon hearing that, i turned and walked away! Ask yourself, whats the first thing u do when u fall? Try all means to pick yourself up. That auntie didn and was lying there crying! Ok maybe she is hurt but at least she can show some sign of struggling to get up right! I thought she would be grateful to the ppl helping her up, but i think she is more concern in ppl giving her money! PPl, I am not being selfish. I am afraid that all these is a scam. I have been helpful before but i ended up kena cheated by strangers.


Why are ppl out there trying to fleece the money out of u as they use your kindness and sympathy to get the money? i really don understand! Lets hope this world is a better place to live in where ppl don cheat one another or use our kindness to get to where they want.
Lustylester signing out! Love u world!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home