Sunday, March 23, 2008

WHEN 2 Blokes get tgt, all i can say is GAYNESS!


Hi all, i am back. Thank god for the good friday! I truly enjoyed my ULTRA long weekend. Friday, i met up with the Gaus for dinner at Auston Specialities! Too bad, may cant make it again! May we missed u. PLs meet up real soon. Wanna see how have u been! Ok next, cant waste too much time on emay! O btw, who is she!

Even though we just met last week, but it seems i didn see them for past 2 weeks. Ok peeps, i love all of the Gaus la. If u have encountered any Problems, BESIDE FINANCIALLY, I will do all to help k.

Next, met up with Ismadi frequently for the past few weeks. He has officially rise to my "Best Buds" ranking. Despite of being constantly not on time, he didn get angry with me k. I love u la. Thanks for all the accompany and support la. Today, we met up again to go shop for Clothes at Parkway. Thank god i din buy. It looked NICE FROM FAR, but as i got nearer, it was FAR FROM NICE!
After that, we procceed to MUSTAFA to continue for our shopping. We went ard the malls, looking at watches, praying perfumes and do stupid stuff in there. HEY ismadi, I had a great time. Thanks for being such a gd SPort la. I appreciated it la..I don like to cam-whore in the public la..Very SHY la me! but no choice need to blog must have pics one ! If not who will be bother to READ!

O god, I was kinda Vexed now. i think having Tatoo is kind of in trend now. I was thinking should i get now? I must put somewhere obvious to show my manliness! I will not be so stupid to be someone to put a BUTTERFLY on the belly or spent $50 to put a " Virgo" SIGN on the ANkle! U guys know who u are all. All along, i am dubbed the " Chicken Neck" because of my long Neck. So how is it if i place one on my throat! SIZ WHATS YOUR OPINION to my suggestion! Suck it up Baby!


This part is dedicated to all Air crew wannabes. ok, i know many gals might have tried but didnt get in! Its alright. Fuckdi ( real names are not mentioned to prevent trouble), i really hope to be with u in the skies, but i know its impossible as i believe i am meant for GREATER THINGS like Spore Next TOP Porn Star! So to Satisfy my craving to don the LEGENDARY Uniform, i went for the INFLIGHT Supervisor Uniform!


Ok i know its kinda turn off but i think i carry it well ok...


Sir,u wan chicken, fish or ME?


It's tiring! But i SNAP the shot!


Ok all my friends, good week ahead. Love all of u and may god Bless..
Pic of the Day!!!
High Fashion!

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Siz Asher said...

thanks for dedicating A SMALL SECTION of ur entry to me..(while ismadi gets e whole chunk of it..i'm utterly jealous)..

call urself a good fren..when my ankle tattoo is not virgo..but GEMINI OK!haha..uber funny entry once again...i always read ur blog ok..i'm ur no. 1 fan (cos there's only 1 reader for u blog)..LUV U LUSTY can't wait to see e racist bunch again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home