Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This will be one big BREAK for me!


O what has life install for all of us? I believe that many of us are not born with a sliver spoon in our mouth so most likely we have to slog the shit out of ourselves just to earn a living. I DECIDED TO TAKE MY FATE IN MY OWN HANDS!
Some gals have the look to join the Newpaper Face but cant make it in height. Some wanted to shot to fame through Hey gorgeous! but failed to make an impact. But what i can say is that all of them tried and all deserve a pat on their back!
I want to taste fame as well. Look at this pic, and u will find something disturbing! This is a contest organized by Clinique and Channel U to look for the most kissable guy. The winner will walk away $5000 worth of clinique products and 1st and 2nd runner will receive $1000 worth of product too!

.

.


.


.


.


.

YES THAT IS ME....


Cant wait to be STAR STRUCK! o So high fashion...i cant win la. There are other guys who are much more good-looking and the charisma they exlude are damn power la. I might be discovered by some fashion agents and soon i will jet set to LONDON and PARIS to walk down the runway with supermodels like NAOMI CAMPBELL and KATE MOSS.


ok I might not be the most kissable guy, or maybe most gals who see me feel like puking but who knows i am in the trend now. U never know what fashion is in hold for us!


Lustylester Signing out! Hydi, we are going to PARIS to get your Birkins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home