Monday, March 24, 2008

What a FALL! bLESS mE...


I am on MC today. Ytd, while i was walking i didnt notice that e floor was wet. I slipped and fell. Landed on the floor with a bang on my head. O god, i thought i was going to get paralyse or die. So many ppl die just after a fall and worse still i hit my head. I was in a state of shocked man. I didnt dare to move as everything happened in a spilt secs! Thank god, i survived. My dad drove me to the hospi as he was worried that i might have blood clot or something in my head man!

No worries, even if i am in coma, i will fight to wake up de ok. I am still so FUCKING young man. I still wan to earn tons and tons of money to give my family a better life ok....and i DON wan to die as a virgin!

Just be careful ppl..love all and Lustylester bless!


Time for a laugh.
"May I know your name?..

""Batman..."

"May I know your name?""

My name is Bat-man..."

"Trying to be funny?!.

What is your surname?.."

"Supar-man..."

"I want to speak with your manager...!

( see below i/c )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home