Monday, April 7, 2008

A day At Robinson Big Sale!


Today i went to the long awaited Robinson sale! I used to worked at the Expo for robinson under a bedlinen company. It was ting ting who roped us in during our holiday. They are ting ting, kenneth and Wenbin. It was kinda sucky as we needed to shout at the top of our voice during the hourly sale. But we had fun la...Love them too..



I went there with my grandma and cousins. It wasnt too crowded and we bought quite some stuff la..I spent money again today man. Bought 8 renoma underwear at $14 for 2, one emlio valentio sh0rt pants for $15 and 1 shirt for $10. Cheebye..WAllet bleed already.The underwear is kinda expensive but my dick deserve it la. it has been good and it has never disappoint me when i PCC.. i love u "tim"!still got the mounting hp bills and the money to bring to KL! o GOD...

After the the buying. we went to 515 to eat our dinner..Eat until puke la..So full and not wanting to waste food, i eat till max la..Thank god, never puke! Ok I had a great weekend man. Hope this kind of days will lasted!

pIC OF THE day



Lustylester signing off..I WAN BIG CHEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home