A celebration not to be MISSED!
Hi all, today i had a great day. Everything seems rosy and good for me so far and i am contented! Today, met up with ismadi for our regime. I wan to bulk up so when i go Thailand in July, i can sizzle up my SEXY and Hot at Pattaya and make all gays go weak on their knees!
Met the Huiying and Jess 5pm at Paris Ris. Wanted to pass wanting our neo prints today but she wasnt free. I went to add borders to the pics and i think they are just great and Sexy. Gals, i am mailing it out tml so when u receive, pls inform me k and i really hope u gals like it! Love ..
When to Yoke's birthday bash! She is still the same humble lady with a new hairdo today! Her family is friendly and I can feel the warmth that the family portrayed as I stepped into the chalet. Her BF adrian went ard helping to deco the room and making all of us feeling at ease. Her friends are sociable and all of us have a great time la...We bought her a Longchamp bag and i am glad that she like it!
I love the ending pic! Gals, i will develop for all of u la..U gals are the Best!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home