A Tired Weekend where FUN Arises!
O great, hi to all. I am so drained man. Had a busy weekend man. But i am loving it! Had so much fun with the 1B19 gals and their boyfriend during Shuying Birthday Bash!
OK, Lets start on Friday! I met up Emay the financial Advisor at Tanjong Pagar to get my saving plan signed! It has been such a long while since we last met up. She still looked the same and we had fun catching up. I bought 30 drumlets and hell i think we ate 17 altogether and thats was my best indulgence ever. Felt so happy man, but i think after eating that, 2 days BU PANG SAI aka Constipation.
As usual, i will meet Ismadi aka my regime buddy to work out. I was totally drained after all the exercises and slept till 2.30 and met yoke at 3.30pm to go Sy's birthday bash. Before that, Adrian drove us to a thai temple to pray..Love u guys la..
Upon arrival, hy and jessica were already there. I din help much except with the hanging of ballons and relaxing around. The guys were helping out with the bbqing. Ok but gals, i don like to bbq as the smoke and oil will clog my face, so pls forgive me.
I am so proud of sy man. I have done project with her and i know she is a meticulous gal. She will look into very small details and make things perfect. She print out the food labels, decorate her well wishing book and making the chalet full of live and happiness! The lettering on the wall is done by her man! Put in so much effort!
As time passed, more ppl came and finally we sang her a birthday song and the whole party ended and we left for DOwntown east to shop ard. The gals in my grp love soft-toys and going to the dream catcher shop is a must for them! Honestly speaking, i really envy the gals. It's so obvious that their bf showered them with tons and tons of love man.
Example 1: I saw victor with a handful of 1 dollar as his gf "cuiling" wants to catch a keychain.
Example 2: Adrian too, spent his money just to catch a keychain for yokE and despite the fact that he got to work at 7am tml, he still stayed put with us and drove me home.
Example 3: Edmund went to play pool with pz and try to make her happy in anyway.
A sudden pang of saddness and loneliness hit me man.. I feel so envious of them man.WHEN WILL MY LOVE COMES? I NEED SEX TO STAY ALIVE!
DON TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE HY! I WOULD RATHER DIE AS A VIRGIN....BUT HY I STILL LOVE U!
So tired when i reach home. Went to sleep from 7am to 5pm in the afternoon man..So shoik, but not forgeting to do my mask before i sleep. I wonder why my pores getting bigger..So irritating...
Pic of the day...
What does this seems to u? A belly button or someone breast clevage?
ok a better revealing pic!
It is someones butt check..So tempting ot take a pic of that. She is one of the gals in our group..Pls refer to the first pic to identify her! I am so happy for her as she is going to be famous to be posted on my Blog!
Lustylester signing off!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home