Wednesday, June 4, 2008

POst Lasik Days...

Hi all. I am doing fine. Now my eyes are still slightly red..and i think the vision is still adjusting to the changes. However, this didnt dampen my mood to go Holland Village to Celebrate Siz Birthday FARTY.
I have not been to hOLLAND v before, so i was kinda eye opening experience. No doubt i will go there again man. I had so much fun with them man. Meeting up with Thaya is one of the best time i had.

Acting High Fashion!


!My Best Gay Buddy!



The Blackest Bitch is my Bestie!



For once, i feel "mANLY" standing in btw Them!



Siz suddenly got skin sensitive problem.So no choice she got to go see medical help if not i think she will DIE on the spot!
LustyLester Signing Off!

i wan a White Rim Ray Bans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home