Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am FREE at Last! Perfect Vision Is Just so Great!


Hi Guys, i am officially back on Track! Recover from My Lasik man! Ok still on the road from full recovery! I am satisfied with the end results and the world has never been a better place to look at! But lets pray for no infection and better results fir my eyes!



While i was resting at home, i had done several reflection. Emotions run through me as i was reflecting on my life. Its inevitable to feel emotional when i am handicapped with my eyesight flutuacting. I just feel so blessed that my family has given me support with my decision to do Lasik! If my mom didnt help to save up my ANGpow Money, i don think i will have the financial ability to carry out with the surgery! By gaining perfect eyesight, the feeling is just so surreal!



Next, i was idolising the DOc Tay! Someone can help u to regain your eyesight with the help of technology is just so INCREDIBLE! He is almost on par with God man! The whole processs took less than 5 mins and the results are unbelievable! I love him man..Muacks Muacks Doc Tay!




This is the waiting room and i was the first one..So FuckinG Tense! I cant stop blabbering as i was so anxious. I was told to wear the suit before stepping into the operating room! I lay onto the bed and was told to stare into the red light with sticker paste onto my eyes to prevent closing! I was so nervous and trembling all over. Suddenly, a nurse came and grab my hand and act as a comforter. I think i squeeze her hands too tight la...i was so nervous!





In the blink of time, the whole surgery come to an end! It was so fast and i was so relieved! I went over to THE DOC so he can examine me better. After all, i was told to go home and rest! I need a hug so much so I REQUESTED for a hug from him. And before he can even react, i HUg him! ok it might seems gayly, but i feel so much better!





When back for my review the very next day, was fucking sleepy and my vision was still kinda blur. Bt thank god, i made my way to the clinic without much problem. This is my friend seetoh who did the lasik with me. But his case was more serious, so i think he is using the most exp method la. On that day of operation, i very thick skinned and ask for discount as seetoh said so and recommendation by him with have discount! But took bad as i am doing the cheapest method, no DISCOUNT!



As we walked out the building, i saw this " Encouragement Cloth" dedicated to the Sichuan ppl. Overwhelmed by my gayly emotion, i went up and doodle some shit. Being a total man, seetoh was relectuant to write some words.



The days at home was total boredom man. Cant watch tv and use com becoz i wan my eyes to rest, But normally, on the third day, i can resume to normal work, but since i took leave and mc, i was totally recharge with like 12 hrs of sleep everyday man. So Happy!


So after cooping in my house for so many many days, i decided to sneak out to breathe the fresh air and flaunt my new sexy eye. Met up with hydi to pay some nonsense bills and get my ray ban sunglasses to reward myself ! i love me!



I bought my second ray ban at Mustafa again with the Gosspiy! I am so in love with aviator sun glasses now! I think i spent more close to $350 on my Raybans man! But i am loving it la.. They are just so nice!



The whole operation is close to $2.4k and i bought 10 boxes of eye drops for $140 man. The after care is no joke, but as long as my eyes can recover, money isnt much of a concern. Fuck la, sound so YAYA! haha





LustyLester Signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home