Cafe Del Ma Baby!

o Today was kinda fun and good. Went to Sentosa to celebrate Sophie'21 at Cafe Del Ma. O so exclusive and u get to see ppl get sleazy at night. I like it man. Too bad, today was raining. So we have to shift into the shelther area. But it was equally good too. We had fries and drinks..But i didnt drink any alcohol Baby!
Sophie, thanks for inviting me over for your Birthday Party! I truly enjoyed myself and your friends are pretty. KC gals are so pure, just like u and your SIM gals (Michelle and Cheryl) are pretty and nice! I very on one K! U say must wear Pink and i also brought along the hat that i am using it at Thai one k!
U r the BEST baby!

O, the SIM gals! Clara, Cheryl and Michelle
O TBO27! Edwina, thanks for driving us to and fro. I will love u more from now la...Panghong, Edwina, Jer and Me!
Some Sauchy Pics

Hydi: Lester, i cant afford to bring u to Play (Gay Pub).
Lester: Why?
Hydi: I know i cant stop or contain your sexual Desires!
O, i was thinking why hydi said. I have no choice but i have to agree! I love to do things to the extreme especially when i come to KISSES and SEX! I am still a VRIGIN k!...vERy Priceless one k!
This might be too huge to digest!
COMINg
Sophie, u might hate me for doing all this, but i just cant contain!
o baby, its coming
MY virgin Kiss!
just look at jer's face. He must be in a state of shock. I forced him to kiss me man. But i assured u guys, u will get to see more of these when i am back from thailand man! Hey Dick's club, here i come!
The SIM gals! They are all Tenderilla...Must get home before ten oclock one k..Worse then Cinderlla..at least she is 12 o'clock. They are a bunch of nice, pretty and lovely gals!
Happy Birthday: Sophie
Just before i go, i took a Sports Illustrated pic with them. I think i nailed the shot, see my sexy Body Language and poise! So sEXY!
O baby, i love this pic. The colour combination is so neutral and al of us look so sexy and natural! I like it man!



Ok guys, thanks for the night. I love all of u man...Meet up real soon and Bitch again..Love
Signing Out:Lusty Lester
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home