Thai Thai Baby Update 2
Hi guys, sorry for the late update. i am very very bust lately...Normally when i am back from thai, i will spend my time on creating a video for the trip. But this time round, i decided to get some handy work done. I wan to decorate the album for our Trip entitled :
THE MODEL BIBLE!
My room is so Fucking Fucking messy now, with photos strew all over the place. I am doing lots of cutting, pasting and adjusting to all the photos.. But i know all efforts are worthwhile man.. I am trying to finish it by this week so i can share with the gals when hydi is back from States!
As what thaya always says: Lester, u are not good at doing anything serious! Ok i have to agree with that.. I really enjoyed the process of cutting and making the photos tgt and getting all the pics tgt really made me happy. I truly had a great time with the gals.
Despite the fact that i always pissed them off by not letting them sleep too much and always think of ways to disturb them. For instance, i drew the curtain wide open while the gals are still asleep early in the morning. They will always be my best Thailand Pals!
Ok got to go back and finish the decoration man...Will update the pics when i got it from Hydi' s camera!
Love lustylester



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home