
O hi guys, Happy national Day...I was still so pissed off with that fuck up lady who show her fucking Princess attitude la...JuST blame myself for being too bosybody la..Ask the boyfriend for what fuck...Ok let the matter rest la..
After that incident, i was plagued by this fucking big zit on my face..The worst pimple that i ever have in my life..2 days already yet never subside man..Still got pus.
I was so sad and troubled by this chee bye ZIT! I went to buy the acne pad and when i peel it off as i was going to bathe, the scarring is fucking big.. I was totally pissed off man...With that pus flowing out and healing didnt work well, i was damn sad because of this zit.
It caused my face to swell and i was so sick and tired of it. If it still didnt recover on sunday, i am going to see my Doc le..I don wan a big hole on my face man...
Today was ting ting birthday, i was so depressed by the zit and the thought of going to celebrate her birthday was nearly cancel man! So need to buy the pad to conceal man..
I HATE PIMPLES

Pics are taken from wanting blog la..Didnt bring camera along today..Ting Ting had so many ppl coming to celebrate for her man...Must be her kind hearted soul that make everyone there wants to be her friend man...
I was so happy that i am able to meet up with all my poly mates...Thats why i love gathering..Everyone is either working or schooling now..So happy for them la...I was still considering to study or to work..So lets see how la... Love...


Ok, Ting ting's friend very on one..Help her create smoky (Using the Sparkler) effect until the whole building covered with smoke..Like Genting like that..HAHAHA, but it was fun la..
Ok tingting, thanks for the invitation man...U are one nice gal and i am sure u will do well in any aspect of your life..Keep that energy up and may your love life blossom! Hahaha
Lustylester signing out!



1 Comments:
hey lester..
thanks for coming..u and wan ting are forever so generous with the compliments...dun make me sound too nice...it may nt be the case...whahah..keke.. thanks for all the wishes..and pls pls organize a gathering for us leh.. miss tp days..uni life is so diff..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home