A cocky Bitch with a Nice Boyfriend!
Hi guys, happy National DAY. I had fun at camp today man! I participated at the singing of National Day songs and i was awarded with half day leave man! So happy. Went out with Jonathan and Mah. O god, i think we have tired mah out la..We went ard shopping from Cityhall to Haji Lane to Army Market.. I was there controlling myself la..cant afford to buy anymore la...Must save up man for emergency la...
O hydi, thanks for helping my mom to buy the coach bag..She really like it..U are my best friend la..Love u loads la!
So today something ridiculous happened at my parent's stall! I went to look for my mom for some chitchat session after i came back from shopping. In front of the stall, there are 6 seats and one lady occupy one. She was alone eating there, so my mom, my sis and i sat down on the remaining chairs to chitchat...
My dad came along and the lady had her tissue placed onto one chair. My dad being well-mannered asked:
DAD: Hi, Miss anyone sitting?
Lady (KNNLY blackedfaced): No (Followed by a slammed on the table with her tissue!
I was sitting right opposite that lady and i can sense her fumes burning..
So without paying much attention to her, we carried on with our chatting and i noticed she was showing some kind KKNLY TULAN face with some hand gesture to someone behind my back!
It was her Boyfriend!
O she was there whinning like a Fuck up princess and i can see her Bf is trying to pacify her la..So i asked:
Lester: Is everything alright and are we occupying your seats?
BF: No, its ok u guys can remain seated.
So we continue chatting and i can see that Bitch face is turning black like shit.
Feeling sorry for her BF:
I asked again
Lester: Is everything ok, are we occupying the seats?
Lady: U guys are talking so loudly that i cant eat!
( in that fuck up princess attitude)
I asked him the second time because i can hear his gf saying that we didnt asked whether the seats are occupy before sitting on it.
Ok, that blew my dad temper off his head and he argued back...
I tried to explained to the bf that u cant blamed my dad for rebutting back by saying your GF has no common sense because she had a bad attitude and it is natural that my dad felt offended!
Who she think she is man! Princess of what fuck!
O i can see her bf is there is trying to pacify her man!
She is one lucky lady la..No wonder got that pampered face!
Ok i hate gals who show temper without any reason
i really pity that bf man..
So wasted man...
If she don wan, i can take it de...
Hope that guy was attracted to me while i was explaining to him!
o god, why must u let that bitch has a bf man!
Lustylester...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home