Monday, August 11, 2008

The fucking Cysts on my Face...


O great.. it has been past 2 weeks since i am back from thai..I am still so missing it man, especially i flipped through our MODEL BIBLE..I showed hydi and i can say she is quite impressed with my work..eMay pls meet up soon as i wan to show it to u as well..


Actually what u see here is only the tip of the ice berg la..They are more photos that are most JING BAO and SEXY.. Hydi, u better not provoke me! U have to deal with the consequences! Better buy me something from Denmark to appeased me! If not, the bath tub and Geisha pics will come to light!

So envy. Hydi can go SeX museum man..Can touch all the penis that i love most.. I think i can be more erotic looking..O i can just imagine man...

Ok, this is the last photo before we left for the day at the massage palour! I really enjoyed my time there man..I want to go back so badly..

Lester: Hey hydi, look at the mountains..so nice!

Hydi: Lester, pls just let me sleep for 5 mins.

Eemay: "too tired to answer"

O hell, what the fuck man! I went to work today with my fucking face still swollen...It seems likr there is a little worm trying to wriggle its way our of my face.




But thank god, the worm has come out and my face is healing well with the taking of antibiotics man...

Going polyclinic tml la..get my creams and stay sexy

Lustylester signing off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home