A peaceful week!
Ok hi guys..How are all of u doing..Hope everyone is still kicking alive man..I had a wonderful week man..Not much work to do at work and i have been exercising everyday to kepp myself fit and sexy!
Recently, my skin isnt in good condition and till now, it's still not in it tip top condition..Thats explain why i am still kinda pissed off..So this week i stayed at home to let my skin rest...
Ytd, i went for a facial under my block...Lazy to go all the way to Sengkang la..My sis went to do and she recommend me la..Normally, i am not into this kind of shit but i am just too lazy to squeeze by myself. So I engagaed into some professional help...
I am a impatient ass la..I cant wait to get my ass off the bed la..was there fidgeting..o god and thank god, the whole session finished in 2 hrs..Her skill still ok la..but i wouldnt be going la..Don really like it..
Whatever it is, i hope all my friends are doing ok and love all
Lustylester



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home