Friday, June 5, 2009

What You reap is what u Sow!

O hi guys...I hope all of you are doing great man..The gals are too busy to blog now..So here i am to give my most recent update..I will start my orientation with a LUXE label on the 16th june and i will officially be their staff..I had received SIM timetable and god i will be more studious for my studies now..Ah chua, u are now my best friend..Pls guide me...I help your help!
Recently, i am doing part time for Swens ice cream .I am never a ice cream lover..But once you try their premium ice cream...Damn, u will feel like floating once you take the first bite. I have been eating the whole day when there is hardly any customer.. Eat until got pimples man..Must be too heaty la..Good things must be shared with your loved ones right..I took various samples to suck up to my mom!
I will try my best to sell to earn commission to spend at Thailand..Money is hard to earn man! I am pretty generous when i comes to sampling...and the kids are simply adorable la..Ok got to surf porn now
Love all
Lester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home