Wednesday, May 20, 2009

..LesHa E Chocolate Factory..


Hi Guys...Hope everyone is doing fine...Love all..I have been working part time as a Chocolate Label paster for the past 2 days! This job is recommended by Shalyn..As both of us need money now..rather than to slack at home..We took up this job tgt! The pay isnt alot..The job scope isnt tough too..All we have to do is to label all the chocolates and seal them back into the box! Nabei..I think we did more than 100 boxes of chocolates man!




Waking up early in the morning is what i hated the most...Thank god the location is only behind Tampines Safra and shalyn is with me...So we kept one another accompanied by having small talks and pull pranks on one another..Time passes fast in a blink of eyes as we talked and crack jokes while labeling the chocolates. The coco that we label are imported from USA and Switzerland...If u ever eat coco..Pls treat the label with respect..We pasted it with our heart and soul k..


This job is supposed to end on friday..We were so fast in pasting that our job ended today man..No more coco for us to label anymore! I thought we can earn 200 plus so i can spend in thailand! Damn..need to find another job le..



What else is there to do when u have a large place for you to be high fashion?
...Take photo la...


The boxes that u seen behind me are all done by us man! Shalyn is trying to act slim while trying to fit herself into the shelf...Try harder Beatrice!

Haute Couture

O thats Shalyn's Jacket..So Balmain looking..I love how my arms looked in the pic..So Sexy


To tired to continue! Looking manly in the pic..


O my face seems to be in state of stroke la..So stiff..But i like!

Every Gal wants to be the Beatiful princess in the Fairytale..That includes me as well..I wan to be the Little Mermaid because the Prince is the most Handsome among all..And i love walking ard in Bikini as well!


Shalyn is greedy la..Cant make up her mind! You need to try harder u know..All the princess have small and sexy waist like me..Can wear the gown and dance ard...


This is the Äfter Eight Chocolate..When we were throwing the choco into the box, one packet broke open and i took 4 chocolates from the package and shared with Shalyn la..Hahah..We acted blur and dump the package back into the box! Ok i am evil k...Its so tempting that the coco seems to wave at me to eat them...Ok i will go temple to atone my sin..Love!


OK TAKE 5


What is the best thing u enjoy doing the most while working?
1] Call your Boyfriend
2] Go Canteen and eat snake
3]Chit chat non stop with your friends

..None of the above for me..
..I prefer to Shit inside the toilet..
The feeling is just like giving birth..The sensation is superb as your shit squeezes its way out from your Sai Kang! Shoik la..I like..



O my baby..They seems healthy though..Caramel in colour and most importantly..They sparkled in this pic!


Some Slutty poses


Too lazy to walk to the box..So this is how we deal with the choco..I think by the time anyone buy the choco..It has been smashed into pieces by us!

To reward ourselves for all the hardwork..We went to school to eat..I had Kueh Chap and Chicken chop..So satisfied man..Ok i missed school...

This is a nice shot as u cant see Shalyn face fully!

Ok Collage of us


Ok lets hope for a better tml..
I need money
I need sex
I need a job
Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home