Monday, May 4, 2009

O the Swine Virus but Lustylester can make things work with SEX!


Hi guys..How is everyone man? Just hope all of u are doing fine and good. As promised, i had mailed out all photos to my friends..Just cant wait for next week to come man..I am going to ORD..i am so happy..All the photos that are meant for my superiors are ready and behind the photos are filled with my mushy mushy thoughts..Just imagine they get so touched and hug me..I love MANLY hugs..

OK next to the swine flu...My camp is all geared up to fight off the virus man..All of them are dress in the attire you are seeing..It might seems easy to wear but the mask will kill you on the spot..Its so hot when you breathe through the mask..2 claps for them man..They are my true soldiers man...But all of them failed in the attire dressing...Just look at me, i am able to bring out the Haute Couture feeling just wearing a simple piece of cloth and the mask! I am sexy.


O this is the pic of the week man..I am so SEXY....News were reporting that masks are in shortage due to the flu outbreak. Designers should ride on this wave and create a N95 inspired Bikini man..Sex always sells..Get me to be the spokesperson and i tell you it will sell like hot cakes..Ok lets name the Bikini "N95wine".

..Lustylester signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home