我很快是一名大学生le!
Hi Everyone...I am doing fine man..My face is peeling now as the pimple cream is apply onto my face. Today will be my last day of off..and my leave will start on wed again..So happy..can rest and relax at home..So today, i went down to SIM to register as a SIM student man..The school is located at Clementi man..still need to take a bus in..sO far!
Waiting for the school bus..The wait just bring me back to my Poly days memories man..I just feel so young once again..I just feel i am forever 21 man! If you think my mom sponsor my education, slap yourself hard twice..Its a loan from her man! But better than nothing la..I still have to go back to the school tml to submit my original copy of my certs. The lady who served me was nice and young..Make my day happy..
The is the guy who accompany me to the school today..His name is..aiya not worth mentioning la..See his face and you will know his name! Hahahah..O he is ismadi la..
..Some pics of us taken on the train..

TRying his best to look mature by biting his lips and giving a cold hard stare..

O i looked so dark in the pic!

As i was looking at the photo, I saw this security guard looking at me man..Must be thinking can i pass out from the school anot! ok whatever..Joking la..I am able to wear the clothes i bought in thailand to school man! Can continue to act blur and take pocket money from my parents..Can buy macdonald using student pass..can meet new ppl..especially Hot Guys..Can tell ppl i am a uni grad..I thought the registeration date was closed! Thank god i am still able to make it in time..

TRying his best to look mature by biting his lips and giving a cold hard stare..
O i looked so dark in the pic!
Just before i left the school, i went to take a pic..Despite the fact that ppl are walking in and out the school..Who gives a damn anyway! In like 2 yrs time..I will stand in front of this board again in the graduation gown man! Just hope i got accepted la..The lady told me its not by first come first serve basis! Must see results la...sounded as if like very hard to get in..If i cant get in, i will be
.Heart-Broken.
As i was looking at the photo, I saw this security guard looking at me man..Must be thinking can i pass out from the school anot! ok whatever..Joking la..I am able to wear the clothes i bought in thailand to school man! Can continue to act blur and take pocket money from my parents..Can buy macdonald using student pass..can meet new ppl..especially Hot Guys..Can tell ppl i am a uni grad..I thought the registeration date was closed! Thank god i am still able to make it in time..
Ok..As the gaubusters and i are going to Thailand in June..I promised to make them something memorable..I find badges are cool man..Custom make one ok..We have not taken any pics tgt before.So i have to seek for individual shots and link them up tgt..I think they look good though..
..You guys better like it..
Lustylester signing out



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home