Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gala Gala La La Night...


Hi guys, finally i am back for blogging man..O hope everyone is alright k..Love all..I attended my company D&D Gala night..The theme was Top Model..Really had fun with all my camp mates..and of course, a Model like me must be able to work all kind of hair style man..I bought a Mohock inspired and a fucking big Bow tie for a dramatic effect man..


O god, cant believed that i was late for the photo taking session man..No wonder i wasnt chosen for the top model contest..Just look ard, none of my friends were as daring as me..hahaha..I am like an asshole going ard in that Bow tie..The wig made me sweat like Pig..But it was fun..I managed to get my friends to dress up by buying accessories from Diaso man..



A group shoot..O we looked so young man..i think i will miss the time i spent in camp with them..The prizes were damn damn damn fucking attractive man..I was like praying to all god and hope i win something..Dumb ass i won nothing..The first prize was a 32 inch LCD tv and a PS3..Fucking shoik la..Some of my peers won $100 voucher man..Chee bye..Damn Lucky..


This is yongKang..I like him man.a very very nice guy...If you look carefully, he do look like Chow Luan Fatt man..at a certain angle la..


This is my best buddy cum emo bitch Daniel..The guy beside him is also my camp mate...O i find him chubby cute..I like..Muacks..As hydi says i like any guy with Dick..True to a certain extent la..HAhaha..


This is my number one Fav..Ah Cong..Handsome and Cute..Look at him man..Even if he make a mistake, i wouldnt bear to hit him..Look at that innocent face...Just feel like pinching his cheeks and hug him..Muacks.


Sorry for that "Stoned" look


O as always..center of attraction la..The Mc for that day was Flying Dutchman...He is really good..His hosting skill is power!


O the photo of the day..I hit a real sexy pose man..
'love all
lustylester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home