Feeling Sick is defin a NO NO!
Hi guys, how are all of you doing man? I bought a new hard disk man..It says i can store up t0 like 250 Porn movies...So Happy...Btw, I am down with food poisoning man..My stomach was so bloated and i kept vomitting and LAO SAING man..felt so terrible..But things began to change for a better when the doc say:
Lester: Doc i am so feeling unwell..Vomitting and shitting and feverish..
Doc: If thats the case, 2 days MC for you la!
The 2 days MC was just like a present given to me by the doc..I am able to stay at home and rest without going to work...Almost immediately, i felt my stomach is no longer in pain and my fever was gone..Thanks Doc..
I went to celebrate Joyce's birthday over at the Screening Bar... The place is so chic man..Jas and amber had planned a surprise birthday party for her and i think the high point is whereby we presented her present to her man.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home