Monday, January 19, 2009

Recession Slump..Can u feel the pressure?


Ok Hi guys, how are all of you doing man? Have not been updating regularly man..Too tired and lazy..I was reading the news that retrenchment is hitting high in the months down the road...Nabei, why must this happen when i am abt to finish my service..What jobs are there out for me man? I went for interview recently and wasnt selected..Was kinda sad la..No job means no money sia.How to go Thailand man?My Joe and mickey are still waiting for me man..I wan to buy them Silkymen and Silkygal perfume for them man!


Recently, i bought a Mp3 for myself man..So high fashion..I managed to remove all my pimples using photoshop..Why i keep on having pimples huh? So tiring man.I love the eye shadow ard my eyes man..So sexy..May has just gotten back from Japan..and Hydi is in germany now...Our Tok panjang postponed man...Hydi pls confirm a date with us soon k..Got to go running now..
Love all
Lustylester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home