Monday, December 1, 2008

O great...I am Gaymanizer!..


Hi everyone..Let this be a quick entry..Need to go sleep le..Hydi, i am so proud of u for making an effort to update..unlike Eemay who have the time to go Expo with her Shirley but didnt update any..May i am so disappointed in u....Ok whatever..I love my pose..
Like Kate Moss..


So busy lately..Sending out all the pics that i promised all my friends man..Looking at the pics just made me feel so young..I think my friends deserve to have a copy as well..All the pics they received will have my face k..Most of u will receive by Wed la..

Ok Eemay and Hydi ..pls get back to me when u received the Adecco D&D invitation k. Love u 2 loads..I took leave on Friday..Should be approved in no time..So don PS me again..If not i will snatch Hyven from u and turn it to Lesven..eee Sounds like Lesbian...HAHhAAA.

Lustylester Signing Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home