Saturday, November 1, 2008

When LuST meet Dior and Chance Upon JJ!

O hi everyone..How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is doing fine..Sorry for the delay...was kinda busy these days...I am so happy that i bought a 100% original Christian Dior Sunglass man..I like it so much..These few days i have been going ard diff shops to hunt down more of these Vintage Glasses! This sunglass is ard for more than 20 yrs and it still looks so good and new..I love it man..Hey guys, pls inform me if u know of any old old old shops selling these sunglasses, pls inform me k...I am so going gaga over it now..

Ewww, i didnt buy a new mascara la..

I am so happy this week as i managed to meet up with my ever beautiful JJs...One is a Hot sexy cum Bitchy MAMa and the other has a figure that let man go weak on their Lam Pai Zi..Let me present the 2 Js..

Ok let me do a brief introduction la..I got to know jasmine since i was in Primary 5. I was not so close to her when we were in the same class tgt...

She wasnt that pretty gal back at that time..Always wear that Pink Baby G watch and that shoulder length Hair..O god..and we didnt see one another often after we graduated..


As for joyce..She is the bestie of jasmine back in their secondary school days..I got to know joyce at Stalford Tuition center where 3 of us tuition together..We had our fair share of time tgt man..

Act to vomit to see who is the loudest and play pranks on one another..She is nice gal with figure that can do Victoria Secrets..Her assets omg...Gals admire her and Guys will die to drown their face into her chest!

Our favourite hang out place will be 85 Market..The food there is cheap and its near to where we stay..Jasmine is one hot sexy mama now working for some marketing company and the most important thing is that she can take free gift home sia..U don see joyce (above) like never sleep enough hor..Mai Siao Siao..She is a Accountant sia..Must be all the numbers that made her look sleepy..


O god, this is one good pic sia..Look at her cleavage..Power sia...Can slot atm card sia...Even Jasmine is dying to drink some milk from her..Joyce next time u got baby, u can save money on milk powder sia..Both of the gals has excellent skin condition and their figure is just Superb!


OK joyce, this pic is specially made for u..Nice right..so high fashion and most important is Sexy..Body langauge is strong and your smile is just so Beautiful..U will be famous on my blog..soon u will get calls from Wacoal and Victoria secrets..


Fooling ard has always been our trademark..Thank god they are as crazy as me la..But i think i nail the sho0t la..I look like a drug addict trying to vomit..hahaha


This is a beauty and a Beast shot..


I am fortunate to take this shot with joyce..Ok i am CHEE BYE KIA but not a CHEE KO PEI k..


Jumping in the photos is just so tiring la..But we had fun!

We were lying on this spinning plate at the playground..i feel like vommitting after rounds and rounds of spinning..I am so giddy now as i stare and edit the photos..Gals, i know there are more beautiful pics of both of u but i cant let u both steal my limelight..I am the Sex Queen k!



OK we had a fun time eating and talking together..Both of them have changed for the better..Ok jas if u are inviting me to your birthday Farty, i don buy present one k..I very Giam Peng one k..Ok gals, do well in your career and don have sex too often la..Earn more money so can treat me to eat next time k..

Love from Lustylester..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home