Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fastfood is so EXPENSIVE!


Hi everyone..The kick of playing with Photoscape is dying soon..So today i went to school for my routine training..Have no idea why i get so emotional when i stepped into school..
So after all the regime, i went to buy BK..I have not been eating fastfood for a long*4 time! I went to order a Cheese whopper meal that wrote $ 5.95 on the menu..But i need to pay $7.95! Being thick skinned, i asked the lady..

Lester: Hi mdm, how come i need to pay $2 more huh?

BK crew: Yours is a double burger.

Lester:????..so u are saying my burger is bigger la?

BK crew: yes.

I cant believe i just spent $8 on fastfood..At work, i don even wan to eat a $5.00 fish and chip as i considered a LUxury for a Ns gay like me. $10 can last me for one day man..O whatever it is..as long as it can make me happy..the cost don really matter la..AND moreover today is friday, i wan to treat myself better!
Finally, WEEKEND is here!
Lustylester Signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home