Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My outing with the Gossipy ...

Hi all...Thanks Shalyn for editing the photos..So funny la... I appreciate it man..Ok u are also good at doing all this stuff baby...I had fun meeting up with the gossipy man..S much to talk..But after the hot choco drink, i felt like vomitting man...But all was cool and fun meeting up with them..
Thanks wan for bringing along the camera for our photo shoot...For further details and all, pls procceed to wanting's blog...I had enough of my com now le...Been visting so many sites that my eyes are kinda tired..From ppl blog, to fashion sites and lastly PORN sites... i even told my mom that if she wants to learn a few more stunts to "SEX" UP her life with her husband, just come and find me..I can teach her how!


Thats for all folks..I love this pic man...So funny la..I wan to develop it out for sure man..Thanks gals and good luck..Love

Lustylester Signing out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home