Saturday, October 11, 2008

A HaRi Raya Week!

O hi guys..How are all of u doing man...I am doing fine..Must be the long day that made me so exhuasted la..Going to sleep soon la..My room is so messy man..need to clean it up tomo man..Ok today has been a great day for me...This is my first time going over to my muslim friends house to do visitation man..I went over to namira and Maz house today..Follow through the journal and u know how exhuasting my day has been!

Thaya and i met our Ever well dress fashion queen who set up don know what blog to sell her USED clothes @ (http:www.fine-maiden.blogspot.com) at Tampines today. We took bus and in no time we reach Maz house..Her house is so well decorated and it has this resort feel man! Maz, thanks for inviting us to your house..U have been a nice host and the Nasi Beryani just taste superb man!

Taking Photos has been a part of our gathering la..We were playing and fooling ard in Maz room..I saw her as the covergal for Women Weekly..I dea struck me man..We were supposed to act like make up artist to help her with the Make over.. I am rather satisfied with the outcome with the pics..All so high fashion man..

Pricelesss

Maz's house is not a typical malay house..Her mom loves to decorate the house with all her prized possession..

I am wearing the shirt i bought from Thailand..May and Hydi was wondering why did i buy a Malay Baju for man! But this shirt comes in good use today..I feel so handsome today and it no wonder why Siz' leg cramp and "steam" while taking photo with me today ! I think my gay charm is radiating strongly today. Frankie, no worries..Siz is safe with me! I don like gals who like to dress like KUEH LAPIS!

Ok Siz this passage is specially dedicated to u man..U are a pAin in my ass for forcing me to update the blog..I am so pissed off with the fucking system that made my blood boil..I should have finished the updating at 12am man..Now i have to retype all again..Ok Siz, even though u dress like the cake u are holding in your hand, but that doesnt make u any pretty or sexy!

O baby, but u do look like KUEH LAPIS SHORTCAKE!



Namira's house


Before we go to MAz house, Thaya and i met up to go the Namira's house first..It was so nice to her to whipped a table of Nasi Ayam for the both of us....Namira thanks for all the chicken and you are a great host man..In this pic, u can know Thaya loves to do blowjob man..Just look at her mouth closer..I pity the drumlet man..have to endure in that wet and Dark Mouth..Hahah

It was such a coincidence that Namira wore the same colour dress as me today..PURPLE...Namira is slimmer now and by looking at the pics..she is getting HORNY while taking photos with me..The half open pouty lips exudes some kind of sexiness that we often see on soft porn movie..Namira, but i still loves u!

The Couple Look

My best Indian friend, Thaya..I complimented her today for looking so "PUMP" up today..Must be the satin shirt that show off her curves very well today! Keep up the good work!



After we parted, i went to bedok to look for glasses..I stopped by a shop near my secondary School to have a look at the quaint and vintage glasses they have..I took two at one shot and i will be getting it on Monday..I am so happy la..

I LOVE MYSELF

So Tired man!


LustyLester signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home