Monday, October 13, 2008

Vintage Is e way to go & Photo editing Is simply Great!

O hi guys..How are all of u..Ok i will do a quick entry man! I am so happy that i went to take my vintage glassess from the optical shop..Not very exp la..but i choose to do a better lens as i din wan to hurt my eyes man..I heard abt PhotoScape from Shalyn and Peggy..It was so fun man..It's free and i feel i am so talented in doing all these stuff..

I am so happy with the after effect with the photos and i decided to develop them out..I just called eemay and ask her to go for the download.. Hydi if u ever read thIs entry, do download it as well..It can enlarge both your MINI BREAST and SMALL EYES!

o I designed a Model Card for Myself man..So happy...I am going to GRACE vogue and Cleo soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home