My PradA outfit rock at Mandarin Oriential!
Hi guys, how are all of u doing man? Hope everyone is doing fine la..I am so exhausted today man..Ran/Brisk walk all the way from my house to Changi Point..Felt my heart reaching my mouth man..I started running from my house to ECP and half way to Changi Point..I gave up..I wanted to wave for cab but i don bear to waste my money..so i walked all the way to SAF Ferry Terminal to take bus home. But now my legs are so firm like Gisele Bundchen man!
Recently i attended my relative wedding at Mandarin Oriential..The food was only so-so la..But the ambience was nice..The MC wasnt that good and i feel that they should speak in Mandarin with a mix of Dialect to bring the atmosphere to the next level..They were speaking in Eng and i juts feel it was not right as majority of the audience are Chinese and they can hardly understand what are they talking!
Same as usual, i was there fooling ard taking nice pics so i can put it up in my blog. My outfit on that day was 100% MIT( made iN thailand)..I really missed Thailand man..I bought the shirt for S$39..and it is much more nicer and cheaper than the clothes i got in Spore! I like the detail of the collar..With the geeky specs, o god..I feel i am a Prada Model man!
Fooling ard when everyone is almost gone..We went up the stage and play with everything we can get on hands..From Mic to bottles, u name it we used it! Hahaha..It was fun la..
O god, i look do sexy in every pics la..I love it man..I was prancing ard like a monkey taking tons of pics..My relatives are so reserved man..We are the one who totally rock the place la..Its good to be in the army now..I can avoid all the sensitive questions like..What job are u working as la..how much u earning la..why don wan to study la..and da da da..I thought of majoring in either Marketing or Tourism at SIM..O god, my future is so bleak man! Cant see anything ahead...Thank god my mom sponsoring la..
My cousin was so amazed by this cake that she wants to take a photo with it man! So i paired up with her as couple to cut the cake!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home