Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deevapali Thaya!


Hi everyone..How is the long weekend man! Great..I had fully recharged but still dread the feeling of going back to work tml la..So sianz..Hopefully everything goes smoothly this week..Happy Deevapali .. Today i went to Thaya house as she invited me over to eat and have fun..But she didnt give us Yellow Packets.. But forgive her la.its so nice of her to invite us over to eat for free..


I had a busy morning..Drag my weak body out of house to go Simpang Bedok to pray man..Have been doing too many evil stuff like watching animal-human porn..

Meet up with Namira while waiting for Maz at the Platform..Namira has slimmed down again..As for Maz, she is still so pretty as ever..Can take part in Miss Spore la..Sure Top Three one..


We took the train all the way to SERANGOON k..but the journey seems fast as we talked and cracked joke together...


And finally, We reached Thaya's house.. Her family members are friendly but shy la..We took tons of photos and i only posted the best one k...


Ok so we start eating..I didnt use any utensils to eat..I used my fingers..Feel like an animal while i was eating...Cant believed that i am actually eating from my Palm man..Maz and Namira was eating so gracefully and i was a total turn off la..But the food is nice la..but too spicy for me...I appreciated it anyway..


Some silly Photo taking..Thank god that Siz is not with us today..Cant imagine if she tried to squeeze in with us while taking photos..No place for her la..But the pics will definitely be completed with Ismadi and Jasmine!

Ok..Posing with the food..Somehow or rather, I feel proud to be a Singaporean la..Being in a multi cultural society, we make an effort to understand one another..Tolerating one another..and help one another..I have no idea why must there be skin colour discrimation..Like why the Whites Hates Black...Pls love one another!


!Models Competition!

Tyra's Critcs : Too safe Posing..Pretty face but expect more from her!


Tyra's Critics: she is shitting?


Tyra's Critics: This pic totally blew me away!
Body Langague-100%
Sex Appeal- 100%
Energy-120%

I look so sexy in that scarf man...Seems like i am wearinf Bikini man!

After departing with the gals..I went ard the estate to look for vintage glasses..I saw one but was contemplating whether should i get it anot..I didnt get it at last..so i thought of getting an black wayfarer at mustafa again..The place is crowded la..




Upon reaching, i went to check out my specs..But it is currently out of stock..So sianz..wan to buy also cannot la..After that i headed straight home to rest la..

Thaya, thanks for the invitation..I believed all of us enjoyed la..I think u put drugs into the rice man..Made all of us so sleepy..Thank god i made my way out of your house alive..If not i might be gang rape by all the Blacks..hahahaha..oK LOVE u k..
Lustylester Signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home