Saturday, November 29, 2008

LesterLochester to celebrate Jasmine's birthday!

O hi guys..I am doing fine..Hope everyone is doing good too..Time files man..It's already November and the weather began to turn cold now..I have a hectic week of exercises and a party celebration to attend..


I am honoured to be invited to Jasmine's Birthday Party man..So happy..U guys should know who she is..She is my primary school friend la..I am grateful that we are still in contact.Her birthday celebration was held at 1 Lochester near to Buona Vista MRT station..The ambience was just superb and i enjoyed my time there man..


The group photo..This is a group of funny ppl man..We have Fiona's bf, fiona, joyce, jasmine, Aryun, amber, Aryun's bf. Renzhi and me! We just clicked instantly and my favourite person in the group is Aryun (The lady in grey top). She is damn damn damn Fucking funny la..The way she spoke was so entertaining and i foresee that we can be best of friends man..


The gals did a surprise birthday planning for Jasmine..While waiting for her arrival, i went ard the place to explore man..Took many silly pics and this is my fav..So high fashion..I think i can really travel alone man..Most of the individual shots i took are set on by timer..
I am a survivor


The Gals


We bought her a Prada present k..


Her hubby is so Sweet..Bought her a Tiffany and Co bracelet..When will my turn come? All i wan i a Loewe leather bag..How many times he to fuck me also can..Ok i am a
MATERIALISTIC
ass..


See her expression..So touched..OK jasmine, u look pretty in that cute little sliver dress..jUST in case my readers cant see the brand, i enlarged the pic below k..


OMG, It's PRADA key pouch man


The meal was good and we ended the day by bringing out the Birthday cake for Jasmine..As usual, i was there singing a the top of my voice as if it was my birthday...I just love to attend party....So happy..

O Couple Shot..O, thanks a million to her Hubby for Tabbing the bill man..I feel a bit paiseh..Ok, renzhi i promised i will treat jasmine better k..thanks for the treat..Thank god got buy present, if not really paisei man!

The Market 85 models..O i looked so young and youthful man..


Before ending my entry, i wished everyone a Merry Christmas in the coming December la..So tired now...Still need to go running tomo man..Thought of going to Sintex to get a MP3, but so crowded man..Forget it la..always got next time..
Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home