Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 Happy Lunar New Yr


Hi Guys..Happy Lunar New Yr..O Great...A yr has past and thank god nothing much has changed in my life..My family is doing good, friends are doing fine and i am going to finish my service in 4 months time...Yes yes yes..Finally can earn some money and go Thailand man....I hope to find a part time job at some high-end luxury store man..I love to be surrounded by branded goods man..

This is my mom and my sis..Pls pardon my mom, she cant express her emotion..All of us are so tired after selling 13 hours of chicken rice man..But at least i got a ang pow from my mom la..so all hardwork is worth it la..Can use the money to do a tok panjang..


This is so funny man..I got this idea when my sister is reversing her card..Nowadays, vehicles has a monitor that allows u to reverse properly..So when my sister is reversing, i asked her to take a pic man..so Funny la..both of us laugh like hell man..She looks cute in the pic even though she can be bitchy at times.


I look funny too..Hhahaha..i am so sexy man..The whole body proportion is so funny man..I just love my posing..As my mom always says, i am only good at doing stupid stuff..So paisei sia, my relatives were asking when am i bring a Gf along man..O god, i just hate it..


oK we look happy here..I have to comment that my sister and i have legs that are miles long man..I love my whole attire man..100% MADE in Thailand...Truly comfortable and cheap..Got to admit that being young is the best man..So must take many pics to remind yourself that u were once young and sexy like me..


A close up..I look handsome though..HahahA


This is another stupid idea of mine..Lets take pics in the lift..There are abt 13 of us in the lift man..We were squeezing all in and we had fun taking pics la..


My mom is a bitch..Keep on molesting me by touching my dick..She is a sexually deprieved bitch..Just look at our faces..I bet u guys can see we are having fun right..


My sister is trying to look at her best by doing so Miss UniversE posing..My mom is just right behind me man..I had fun too..Its good to have a big family to go ard Bai Nian...The whole atmosphere is so diff and we can have more fun man..


..Celes and Me..


The gals


My aunt that shocked the hell out of Hydi and Eemay


.Ok happy lunar New Yr .
..Lustylester signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home