Saturday, April 4, 2009

Whats Wrong with the economy?

Hi guys..How are all of you doing..Hopefully everything is good for you...But things werent too rosy for me..As you guys now, i will be going to Thailand with the gals in June..so before my service comes to an end, i thought of looking for a partime job. I plan to work my ass off to get enough money to splurge and enjoy myself..
But the Reality hit hard..Almost everyday in camp, i will flip through the papers to look for job..But the jobs were either door to door sales or Admin jobs..I applied for various Retail position and i am not asking for $8k per month..but the outcome seems bleak..I have sent our numerous resumes but hardly any job come knocking on my door..
Pls la..I am already 22..Don ask me to work for Mac for like $4 per hour..Actually, there are jobs..But the pay is like $5 per hour man..I think thats too little..I called various agents that i work for previously and 1 of them told me this:
Lester: Is this Miss Olivia (Sony)? I am lester here..how are you doing?
Olivia: O lester Yong right..Ya i remembered..
Lester: Mdm, i am going to finish my NS soon..do you have any jobs on hand?
Olivia: Ok i have to be frank..The economy is doing so badly and promotion has come to a halt..
Lester: O god..sound terrible.
Olivia: No worries.I will update you imm if there is any vacancy..
Just when i was prepared to work..the economy is going into recession..I was offered to work at Camp as a HR exec for $1690..O god..the work is so desk bounded..But the good things is Weekends and Public Holiday no need to work..So for those who is either schooling or working now..U guys are so blessed..I thought of going to Kaplan, but study isnt what i plan to do now..Work is hard to come by now.So guys..if you have any thing on hard to recommend..Pls tell me..
..I am at the crossroad once again..
..O BTW, Kota Kinabalu is at Malaysia Bitch..
Lustylester Signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home