The Adecco Night Fever

Hey guys..I am back here to blog again..Just went for another interview but chances seems slim..Its ok..There are always more jobs out there..I have not been on friendster for so long.So when i was browsing through friends section..I saw my school mate Ai-Li who is doing so well in Adecco..Just look at hydi in this pic, e hair like Lion King...But i forgive her as she looked Chio at that time! This was taken during our internship...the time when we got to know one another and our love blossom..
I saw many faces that might bring some memories back..This Guy was my hot Fav..Adrian..O whats his Gf name..The GNN..Cant remember la....But why must he wear a gold chain now..so uncle..He was once my crush as he has almost perfect skin tone and when he talked on the phone..he sounded so sexy...I remembered there was once i was talking to hydi about Adrian..But we nearly end up fighting..Hydi..i hope you like this pic..
Who can ever forget her man! She was my manager..Minger..The one that has made my internship more than just "memorable"..You gals should know what i mean..
But no one can pissed me off more than her!
The one who pull wendy's hair
The one who broke my spoon on purpose
The one who remind me of my manager
If i ever have this daughter, i will strangle her alive






2 Comments:
lust u made my day...
love the pic of GNN but how come is only the 1st N and not the 2nd N.
u used to tel me hw pretty she was.
but she is just a door B**** at A****O
o fuckdi.cant find the second N pic..i think they broke off le..Hahaha..who gives a damn anyway..I am going back to look for Mingle or Minger..who cares..hahah for my christmas presents..i can joke abt her hair too..lets go tgt k..and i am not going empty handed..i missed the Tanjong Pagar's Meesiam and we can meet may too..I am going to ORD lor! Did i ever say the second N was pretty? maybe to me as long as you have breast, you are pretty!
love
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home