Thursday, April 30, 2009

Countdown to my final Working week!


Hi guys..how are all of you doing man? Just hope everyone is doing fine la..Cant believed that i am left with last working week before i get my PINK ic back..This will mark the day when i finish my duty as a son of SPORE! I am just so happy man..My atttiude at work sucks lately..Always try all means to go home early to sleep..O..As i was telling hydi, i need to go back to pray to my Four faced Buddlha..I am grateful that my Ns life was smooth-sailing..I felt so blessed that the ppl i meant along the way were nice and nothing bad has happened to me..I am really grateful for that!



Got to get out from camp early today. Went to meet up with hydi and her BFF Maggie..I am so sorry that i was late today. I went back home to get the memory stick before meeting them up in school..Hydi is my "develop photo buddy"...We need to gather at least 50 pieces or more for 20 cents each.I used to develop everything until my Eemay told me only choose the GIST from the lot. I learnt from it and try to keep the no of pieces low.


O hydi..This pic is for you la..I removed all the wrinkles on your forehead..I know is hard for you to earn a living la..Now with the Swine flu is going on..U must take care..No worries..Steven will be in my good hands..Must meet up with may la..I don know how is she now man..May We care for you!


As i am leaving camp soon..I need to suck up to my superior by developing photos for them...Generally, they are pretty nice to me...Behind the photos, i will write mushy stuff that even my goosebumps will rise if i read it twice.. This is to make them remember that they have a nice soldier named Lester...I will go extra mile by buying them Curry Puff to Curry favour them at the last week...I hope my efforts will pay off as i heard i am a nominee for Miss May..the Best Soldier for the month...


If you think i am that cheap..ok i am cheap at times..Slap yourself hard as you didnt know me well enough.
Lustylester Signing out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home