Thursday, April 23, 2009

A well-deserved rest!


Hi Guys.i am doing fine man..I am left with 19 days to the end of my term. I am truly *100 happy man..Finally, i can sleep until shuang shuang and need not report to camp anymore..The day is coming baby..Too bad la..i should have save some money so i can throw a ORD party or something..Hahaha...Its ok la..I can do it in thailand la..Cheaper also..Thai Thai Baby..I am coming!
In order to prep myself for school, i started to visit the library to borrow book to kill time..I think shouldnt have problem getting in la..But the lady said there is a selection one leh..Ok whatever..Doesnt matter la..Just hope everything goes on smoothly la..O i was reading through our previous posts either confidential or non-confidential..Fucking funny la..Gals pls go read..The confidential one..Cant even remember i typed that entry man..Never regret setting up this blog...Next time i can show it to my children..If i have any..Let them know that their dad is a junkie!


...OK guys..I am going for my sexy run now...
Love all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home