Thursday, May 14, 2009

A hectic ORD day! A entry full of GUYS and GAYS!

Hi guys, finally i gotten my PINK ic man.. ok laugh all you want..I was forced by my dad to comb my hair this way..I was sobbing inside the toilet as he combed this fuck up hair style for me..He is a great pain in my ass...But when i looked at this pic, i got to see how much i have changed and matured..Hahaha..My army friends said i look like "LIM BO SENG".

ok this pic was taken a week before our ORD..the guys were blown away by my hot hot pants..O i am so going to Thailand and sweep all the hot pants back to Spore! They have defin created a wonderful memories during my BMT days man..Just look at kirk's face..So gayish..the one wearing black at your right!

Heading our way down to the $ 10 k box session! The guys were so reserved man..I prefer to sing with the Gaubusters..Though Hydi and i had the worst vocal..But we still sing till our hearts content! I think i need to the guys to relaxed and pumped up..All of them are so shy!


This is one of my hot fav..Philips...Never swear...Always read bible..Very gentlemen..and most importantly..Meaty too..Gals should like this type..



Finally, i was awarded with certs and to my surprised, i was given a Testimonial by Safra Radio man..The manager and her asst bought me lunch and when we were abt to leave they presented me with a tesi man..Its defin well-written and i am really touched..I never asked for one and i was kinda disappointed because it was written by an outsider and not by my direct superior. Its alright..Maybe they are not good at writing..but i am happy that they have given me many days off for my good performance too..


Going extra mile will bring you far..Thank god that i met them man..I was so lazy to meet them as i wanted to go back camp at a later time..if not i will never get this testi from them..Thanks a million!


Ok..this was taken outside Zouk..I am never a party animal..Not wanting to disappoint my bmt mates..I tagged along..The Guys are so generous when i comes to drinking..The drinks aint cheap and i don even drink..I paid for the entrance fees but i gave the coupons to my friends. But it was fun la..Getting to see my friends drunk is always funny..They will start babble nonsense and do silly stuff...But i enjoyed la..


This is weixiang..Nabei, his biceps are bigger than my legs man..He is a nice guy and he spent his last pay to buy us drinks man..I deeply appreciated it..He is always trying his best to get me into mood and i am thankful for that. The perks for going clubbing..Got so many guys to see..Nabei close contact also..KCBKC.(Ka Cheng Bua Ka Cheng)..I like..


Starting to get Drunk


O this is edwin..He orded too man..A day earlier than me..Nabei Commando man..See his chest..The word "TOM" is getting out of shape le..A nice guy though..with sleepy eyes!


As for this guy in red..I only got to know his is Ah Chua's batch mate..He KO last night too..He is fucking big size man..So thats why you see kirk trying to take advantage of him by touching him..He is a bitch!


Oops..Sorry me too!


Going down anytime!


Puking Soon


..Getting High..


Gayish VS Boyish


Thank god my armpit hair is not exposed man! I was still quite awake throughout the whole event..Brought the guys to the toilet..Like their nanny..Help them down the stairs..But i enjoyed...Touching them....


O like my expression! The drink is so salty man..Pay money to buy salt meh!


Ok Kirk eyeing for a guy!


Right before the party starts


Camp mates


This is Sam..Nice guy with Big Biceps..


Daniel..My ultimate best buddy in camp man..Thanks for the ice cream treat!


Kirk...Real...Sam and me...

This is Yongkang..A super nice guy..Look like Chow lun Fatt though..

..See Kirk is trying to suck YK dry..

Nabei..This is the longest post ever man..So many pics..I am tired..but i will continue as I am a Soldier..


Final Pic!


In camp


My understudy..KYLE...


YK

Lye..I just love my slender legs..


This is Aaron..The top graded seafood in our camp..He is the shark fin in the whole camp...Trust me..He is one of the best looking soldier in camp man..Comes in full package..Height..Looks...Figure..But still single...


My hot Favourite..When i first see him in camp..I thought of dying..I felt so lousy and small when i stood beside him..


Sam


This is Zephan...His chest is so big that the buttons seems to fly off from his shirt any moment!
Justin

Jelvin


O finally..The entry is done..
Signing off now and Hydi BiBI i am waiting for you to come back to get my present from Minger..And to meet may for lunch!

Lustylester signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home